China's official data showed that real estate investment growth slowed in the second quarter. According to more detailed data released by local governments so far, 19 of China's 31 provinces or provincial-level cities see the growth slow down, with the investment contracting in some regions.
While the nation managed to achieve a double-digit growth, analysts say the momentum is expected to ease further in the remainder . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In