- Chinese property developers raised only half the amount a month earlier, the lowest in two years.
- The authorities are tightening financing rules for developers to prevent land market from overheating. Analysts expect tighter conditions in June.
Chinese property developers' borrowing spree falters as the regulators tighten financing rules to prevent the land market from overheating, dampening expectations that the country may relax restrictions on the real estate sector to boost the economy amid the . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- ORIGINAL & IN-DEPTH reporting about key trends in China's economy and financial markets
- THE WIRE 7*24 - up-to-the-minute updates, with details and data you won't find elsewhere.
- DAILY BRIEF - daily newsletter to give you a quick overview of the most important business news every day.
- QUALITY MATTERS. We provide quality information to help intelligent and professional readers make informed decisions.
GRAB THE MID-YEAR SPECIAL OFFER !
SUBSCRIBE AT $0.5 A DAY!
Contact us for group subscriptions: email@example.com
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from intelligent readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In