The local government of a county in southwestern China's Sichuan province said it will provide subsidies to home buyers in a move to give its housing market a boost, as the sluggish market has taken a toll on the local economy.
People who buy new homes in certain areas of Fushun county, Zigong city, between January 1 and June 30 this year can apply for government subsidies of 200 yuan ($28.70) per square meter, according . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - a real-time financial news platform focused on China
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In