Another company has withdrawn its application to list on China’s new high-tech board which debuted this week with a wild rally.
By bowing out, chipmaker HeJian Technology (SuZhou) Co. Ltd. has followed in the footsteps of Beijing Papaya Mobile Technology Inc., the first company to withdraw its application to list on the STAR Market on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
The new board is a testing ground for regulators . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In