The city of Suzhou in eastern China's Jiangsu province announced new property restrictions after surging home sales and land sales raised concerns. Recently, an increasing number of major Chinese cities are tightening controls on the real estate sector following signs of warming housing markets.
Suzhou will implement new property curbs that restrict buyers of new houses in some districts of the city from selling their property within three years, according to a statement released by the local government on . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - the ONLY real-time financial news platform focused on China, with 24/7 continuous live updates
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
Don't Miss Christmas Offer! Full subscription less than $0.5 a day!
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you.
Already have an account? Sign In