Local branches of 12 commercial banks in the city of Hefei in central China's Anhui province have halted granting home mortgage loans to second-hand home buyers, in another move to tighten property restrictions following rapid home price growth.
The banks include China Construction Bank, Bank of China, Bank of Hangzhou, Huaxia Bank, Everbright Bank, Bank of Communications, Bohai Bank, Agricultural Bank of China, China Guangfa Bank, Citic Bank . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In