China's Ministry of Finance has granted part of 2020 quota of special-purpose bonds to local governments, reported by several Chinese news media including The 21st Century Business Herald and confirmed by Yuan Talks with people familiar with the matter.
"We have received the new quota and it will be announced to the public after being approved by the provincial People's Congress," a person at a provincial fiscal administration in southern China was quoted as . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - the ONLY real-time financial news platform focused on China, with 24/7 continuous live updates
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
Don't Miss Christmas Offer! Full subscription less than $0.5 a day!
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you.
Already have an account? Sign In