Chinese central government will step up subsidies for pig farms to support their facility construction in the latest move to boost pig farming and ensure pork supplies after the hog herd tumbled amid outbreak of African Swine Fever (ASF).
China will hand out one-off subsidies to newly built or rebuilt pig farms, scale farmers as well as some relocation projects before the end of 2020, according to a statement . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In