Chinese real estate developers have been placed under significant financing pressure after the authority imposed restrictions on the sector's fundraising. Now, many of them are turning to trust loans.
In just four days, four property developers secured as much as 50 billion yuan credit lines from trust companies.
On 21st November, Zhengrong Real Estate Holdings Co. Ltd signed a strategic cooperation agreement with China Industrial International Trust which will provide 10 billion credit line to the developer.
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Systematic, timely and data-driven reporting on China's economy and financial markets with details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere!
- Daily Brief newsletter delivered before market open every weekday wrapping up the most important China-related stories.
- Weekly Market Wrap-up on A shares, Chinese bonds, the Yuan and commodities!
- Interviews with China experts. We find you insights you should never miss!
- Conference calls and events. Nothing is better than talking to newsmakers, experts and reporters directly, right?
Already have an account? Sign In