The People’s Bank of China’s Governor Yi Gang said he’s “confident” the yuan will stay basically stable at a reasonable and equilibrium level, as many factors favor a stable currency.
The yield spread between US and Chinese 10-year sovereign bonds was “still in a relatively comfortable range” and the chance for the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates was slimmer, which are creating a more favorable . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- 7 * 24 Wire that delivers the earliest possible alerts of market-moving news and tailored insights from China
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly newsletter with Editor's Picks
Already have an account? Sign In