China announced the list of the first batch of US products to be exempted from 25 per cent extra tariffs put in place last year, although agriculture products like soybeans and pork are excluded from the list.
China will exempt 16 categories of US goods from additional retaliatory tariffs, including whey and fish meal, pharmaceuticals and some lubricants, according to a statement released by the Ministry of Finance on Wednesday . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In