China's securities regulator has halted reviews of IPO applications for 29 companies that hired Ruihua Certified Public Accountants, according to a statement released by the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) on Friday.
Ruihua, which has been auditor of scandal-ridden Kangde Xin Composite Material Group Co. Limited since 2012 , is currently under investigation by the securities regulator for its role in Kangde Xin's information disclosure breaches after an . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In