China has reached its goal of structural deleveraging but will maintain the efforts to crack down on risky financing activities to contain risks in the sector, the banking and insurance watchdog said on Monday, which also urge banks to step up lending to smaller companies.
China's macro leverage level has maintained stable since last year, after growing by an average of more than 10 per cent a year previously . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- 7 * 24 Wire that delivers the earliest possible alerts of market-moving news and tailored insights from China
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly newsletter with Editor's Picks
Already have an account? Sign In