China on Monday launched its long-planned national oil and gas pipeline company, according to the official Xinhua News Agency, as it completes a significant restructuring aimed at helping energy supply keep pace with rising demand.
The new entity aims to provide other investors fair market access to infrastructure that is mainly controlled by China’s three national oil companies, Xinhua said.
“The new company will separate oil and gas transportation . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - a real-time financial news platform focused on China
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In