Chinese authority has vowed not to impose blanket production restrictions on pollution-making industries, in a move to minimize impact on local industrial production during the anti-pollution campaign.
The authorities will place different levels of restrictions on different factories this winter based on a classification system that takes into account their emission levels, and urge local governments to avoid placing restrictions on the use of residential boilers and other . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In