Chinese authority has vowed not to impose blanket production restrictions on pollution-making industries, in a move to minimize impact on local industrial production during the anti-pollution campaign.
The authorities will place different levels of restrictions on different factories this winter based on a classification system that takes into account their emission levels, and urge local governments to avoid placing restrictions on the use of residential boilers and other domestic activities that have little effect on air quality, according . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - the ONLY real-time financial news platform focused on China, with 24/7 continuous live updates
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
Don't Miss Christmas Offer! Full subscription less than $0.5 a day!
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you.
Already have an account? Sign In