China’s State Council, the cabinet, unveiled a series of reform measures Thursday that would be initiate in the Xiong’an New Area in a document outlining the blueprint for the area’s development.
Xiong’an New Area, established in April 2017, is located about 100 kilometers south of Beijing in Hebei province and is set to become comparable with the creation of earlier economic zones in Shenzhen and Shanghai Pudong.
China will make reforms to fiscal, taxation and financial system in the Xiong’an New Area to boost its development and meanwhile, Beijing-based state-owned enterprises (SOEs) are . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Systematic, timely and data-driven reporting on China's economy and financial markets with details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere!
- Daily Brief newsletter delivered before market open every weekday wrapping up the most important China-related stories.
- Weekly Market Wrap-up on A shares, Chinese bonds, the Yuan and commodities!
- Interviews with China experts. We find you insights you should never miss!
- Conference calls and events. Nothing is better than talking to newsmakers, experts and reporters directly, right?
Already have an account? Sign In