China’s industrial profits dropped by 1.8 per cent to 594.8 billion yuan in November from a year earlier, the first contraction since December 2015, and compared with a growth of 3.6 per cent one month earlier, said the National Bureau of Statistics on Thursday.
In the first eleven months of 2018, industrial profits increased 11.8 per cent year-on-year, slowing down from a rise . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- 7 * 24 Wire that delivers the earliest possible alerts of market-moving news and tailored insights from China
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly newsletter with Editor's Picks
Already have an account? Sign In