The People's Bank of China (PBOC) said it will continue to implement prudent monetary policy but that doesn't mean the monetary condition will be maintained unchanged, according to the PBOC's monetary policy implementation report for the fourth quarter of 2018 released on Thursday.
The central bank will reinforce counter-cyclical adjustment according to the changes in situations in . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In