China is confident in its ability to maintain stability of the yuan's exchange rate at a reasonable and equilibrium level, said Pan Gongsheng, a deputy governor of the People's Bank of China in a commentary released by the central bank on Sunday.
Pan, who is also director of the State Administration of Foreign Exchange, said in an interview with the PBOC-run Financial News. "In recent years, we . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- 7 * 24 Wire that delivers the earliest possible alerts of market-moving news and tailored insights from China
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly newsletter with Editor's Picks
Already have an account? Sign In