Chinese authority calls for an acceleration of the issuance of special bonds by local governments and will front-load 2020 local government bond quotas to support investment of key projects, said the State Council in a meeting chaired by the Premier Li Keqiang on Wednesday.
Last December, the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress (NPC) authorized the State Council to assign part of the newly-added quotas for . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In