China will step up its policy of targeted cuts to banks’ required reserve ratios to increase lending to small and medium-sized businesses, in a further move to address financing difficulties faced by small businesses which account for more than half the country’s economic growth and most of its jobs.
The State Council, China's cabinet, said China will also accelerate initial public offerings for small and medium-sized enterprises, according to a detailed policy document published on the . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - a real-time financial news platform focused on China
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In