China Tower made its trading debut in Hong Kong on Wednesday and the stock ended unchanged from its IPO price, extending the trend of lacklustre debuts and raising questions about investors’ appetite for high-profile tech listings.
The company, which operates the telecommunications towers for the world’s biggest cellular phone networks, raised at least HK$54.3 billion (US$6.9 billion) in its IPO, making it the largest . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- 7 * 24 Wire that delivers the earliest possible alerts of market-moving news and tailored insights from China
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly newsletter with Editor's Picks
Already have an account? Sign In