China on Sunday unveiled a detailed plan for wide-ranging reforms for the city of Shenzhen, the high-tech capital over the border from Hong Kong that was the original site for the country’s reform and opening-up experiment 40 years ago.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In