The top US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer, testifying at a hearing of the House of Representatives Ways and Means Committee, said he and US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin will meet with China's Vice Premier Liu He ahead of the G20 summit in Japan later this month.
It is unclear when the US-China trade negotiations will restart but the US is “certainly willing to engage” with China in the . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- 7 * 24 Wire that delivers the earliest possible alerts of market-moving news and tailored insights from China
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly newsletter with Editor's Picks
Already have an account? Sign In