China unveiled a package of 12 measures to deepen and strengthen the reforms in the nation’s capital markets, including broadening the adoption of registration-based initial public offerings (IPOs) system, speeding up the revision of securities law and so forth.
China will give full play to the role of the newly launched Nasdaq-style tech board - the STAR market in Shanghai as “an experimental field” and steadily implement the . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In