China unveiled a package of 12 measures to deepen and strengthen the reforms in the nation’s capital markets, including broadening the adoption of registration-based initial public offerings (IPOs) system, speeding up the revision of securities law and so forth.
China will give full play to the role of the newly launched Nasdaq-style tech board - the STAR market in Shanghai as “an experimental field” and steadily implement the registration-based IPO system, which is now applied only on . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - the ONLY real-time financial news platform focused on China, with 24/7 continuous live updates
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
Don't Miss Christmas Offer! Full subscription less than $0.5 a day!
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you.
Already have an account? Sign In