Chinese government has pledged a tougher stance on curbing rising home prices to prevent liquidity from flowing into the real estate market when the world's second largest economy is looking to policy easing to support the economy crimped by slowing domestic demand and escalating trade tensions.
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In