China’s foreign ministry has warned companies operating in the United States they could face harassment from US law enforcement agencies, state media reported on Tuesday.
The tourism ministry also warned Chinese tourists of potential threats such as robbery and gun violence while visiting the US.
The warnings came after the education ministry warned Chinese students and scholars of risks involved in studying in the US.
Relations between the world . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- 7 * 24 Wire that delivers the earliest possible alerts of market-moving news and tailored insights from China
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly newsletter with Editor's Picks
Already have an account? Sign In