China will increase the focus on maintaining economic stability next year while making economic policy more effective in order to achieve the expected target.
The top policymakers said the country will maintain its proactive fiscal policy and prudent monetary policy, making economic adjustments more forward-looking, targeted and effective, according to the statement released after the annual Central Economic Work Conference, which was held from Tuesday to Thursday in Beijing.
“In order to achieve the . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - a real-time financial news platform focused on China
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In