China's economy was better than expected so far this year thanks to counter-cyclical policies, however, the country will maintain policy support for the economy, which still faces “downward pressure”, said a top decision-making body of the Communist Party.
However, analysts believe the the change of expression about policies in the futures by the top policymakers indicates that China's stimulus will moderation in the short term while the fundamental policy stance will remain unchanged.
“While fully affirming the achievements, we should clearly see that there are still many difficulties and problems in economic operations,” according to a . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Systematic, timely and data-driven reporting on China's economy and financial markets with details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere!
- Daily Brief newsletter delivered before market open every weekday wrapping up the most important China-related stories.
- Weekly Market Wrap-up on A shares, Chinese bonds, the Yuan and commodities!
- Interviews with China experts. We find you insights you should never miss!
- Conference calls and events. Nothing is better than talking to newsmakers, experts and reporters directly, right?
Already have an account? Sign In