China's economy was better than expected so far this year thanks to counter-cyclical policies, however, the country will maintain policy support for the economy, which still faces “downward pressure”, said a top decision-making body of the Communist Party.
However, analysts believe the the change of expression about policies in the futures by the top policymakers indicates that China's stimulus will moderation in the short term while the fundamental policy stance will remain unchanged.
“While fully affirming . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - the ONLY real-time financial news platform focused on China, with 24/7 continuous live updates
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
Don't Miss Christmas Offer! Full subscription less than $0.5 a day!
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you.
Already have an account? Sign In