China's premier Li Keqiang said there has been some better-than-expected changes in the country's economy, after several other voices also point to economic recovery despite the mostly downbeat official data and other business surveys suggesting stimulus measures are only slowly kicking in.
“Since the beginning of this year, China’s economy has been steady and there have . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - a real-time financial news platform focused on China
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In