Excavator sales by China's leading makers hit a record in the first ten months of the year, indicating higher expectations for a pickup in infrastructure investment as policies try to arrest a slowdown in the world's second largest economy.
Sales of excavators increased by 14.4 per cent year-on-year during January-October period to 196,222 units, a record for the period, according to the latest data released by the China Construction Machinery . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - the ONLY real-time financial news platform focused on China, with 24/7 continuous live updates
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
Don't Miss Christmas Offer! Full subscription less than $0.5 a day!
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you.
Already have an account? Sign In