China's home price growth stalled in February and home sales slumped due to the coronavirus outbreak and a sustained period of home purchase restrictions. Analysts say stimulus measures may be needed given the climbing property inventories.
The average price of new homes in 70 major cities was unchanged in February from the previous month, according to data released by the National Bureau of Statistics on Monday.
On a year-on-year basis, average new . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- Original and data-driven reporting with details and perspectives you won't find anywhere else
- THE WIRE - A real-time platform focused on China, with up-to-the-minute updates
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- We focus. That's why you choose us.
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from intelligent readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In