Major property developers in China saw home sales plunge in February as the coronavirus outbreak deepened. Some homebuilders have lowered their full-year sales targets.
The country's top 100 developers' saw sales tumble 43.8 per cent last month from January to a multi-year low of 324.33 billion yuan, according to the data from the CRIC, a Chinese real estate consultancy.
CRIC data showed that the total sales of the 34 biggest . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- Original and data-driven reporting with details and perspectives you won't find anywhere else
- THE WIRE - A real-time platform focused on China, with up-to-the-minute updates
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- We focus. That's why you choose us.
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from intelligent readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In