China’s home sales in major cities declined further amid rising expectation of a cooling housing market after the authority ramped up restrictions on the sector.
New home sales in 40 major Chinese cities measured by floor space fell 9 per cent from a month earlier, down for the second straight months, 3 per cent down from August last year, according to the E-House China R&D Institute . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In