China’s housing ministry has warned about overheating risks in residential property markets in four cities and urged local governments to take measures to stabilise the markets. It's the latest sign that authorities are not about to relax their grip on the real estate sector to boost the economy and many believe more cities are likely to roll out new restrictions.
The Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- 7 * 24 Wire that delivers the earliest possible alerts of market-moving news and tailored insights from China
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly newsletter with Editor's Picks
Already have an account? Sign In