China’s home prices grew at a much faster pace in the first quarter boosted by a raft of pro-growth policies rolled out since last year, with both housing prices and transactions are picking up. The warming of the housing market has raised concerns, with regulators stressing a stable property market and warning over further home price surges.
A survey tracking housing markets in 100 major Chinese cities shows home prices rose at a faster pace during the first . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - a real-time financial news platform focused on China
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In