China’s new high-tech board for homegrown technology firms - STAR Market started trading on Monday, with most of the first batch of 25 companies surging in their debuts.
The stocks soared by an average of almost 140 per cent from their IPO prices. Anji Microelectronics Technology (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. was the top performer, ending the day more than 400 per cent higher after surging as much as 520 per . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- 7 * 24 Wire that delivers the earliest possible alerts of market-moving news and tailored insights from China
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly newsletter with Editor's Picks
Already have an account? Sign In