(Added data released by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers on Tuesday)
China’s automobile market remains struggling in a downward spiral, with total auto sales falling for a 17th consecutive month in November and new-energy vehicle (NEV) sales contracting for a fifth straight month.
Total auto sales in the world's largest auto market fell 3.6 per cent in November from a year earlier, said the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) on . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - a real-time financial news platform focused on China
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In