Activity in China’s services sector expanded at the fastest pace in seven months in November, primarily boosted by robust growth in new business, especially new export business, showed a private survey on Wednesday.
The Caixin/Markit services purchasing managers’ index (PMI) picked up sharply to 53.5 last month, the highest level since April, compared to 51.1 in October and beating analysts expectations of 51.2. The gauge has stayed above the 50-point mark . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - a real-time financial news platform focused on China
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In