China's services sector activity expanded at the fastest pace in three months in August driven by strong growth of new orders and the biggest increase in hiring in over a year, shows a private survey.
The Caixin/Markit services purchasing managers’ index (PMI) picked up to 52.1 in August, the best performance since May, compared with 51.6 a month earlier, extending the growth streak since late 2015 . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In