China's new high-tech board - Star market cools off on Tuesday after explosive debut one day earlier, with all but four companies of the 25 stocks listed on the board closing lower as investors took profits from wild gains on Monday, erasing about 9 per cent of the total market capitalisation.
The new board posted a strong rally on Monday, with the 25 shares surging by an average of . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In