China's State Council pledged both broad and targeted cuts in the reserve requirement ratio (RRR) for banks “in a timely manner” to boost the slowing economy. Many analysts expect the central bank to make the move this month.
China “will use both broad and targeted RRR cuts in a timely manner" to provide more funds to support the real economy,” said the State Council in a policy meeting chaired . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In