China's top trade negotiator Liu He will travel to the United States this week for the 11th round of trade talks, a move that will bring trade negotiations between the world's two largest economies back on track after US President Donald Trump sharply escalated the trade tensions with new tariff threat.
China's Vice Premier Liu He will go to the US for negotiations from May 9 to . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In