Chinese listed securities brokerages are expected to post at least 50 growth in earnings for the first half of 2019 boosted by the strong rally of the mainland's A-share market, while some brokerages set aside asset impairment to cover potential losses from provision stock-pledge repurchase and creditor investment projects.
Citic Securities, China’s leading brokerage, expects a 9 per cent year-on-year gain in its first-half revenue to 21.9 billion yuan, which would bring . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - a real-time financial news platform focused on China
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In