Warming housing markets in key Chinese cities have prompted local governments to tighten real estate policies, a trend defying expectations that the authority is likely to loosen real estate curbs to boost the domestic economy.
Chinese cities introduced more than 60 tightening real estate policies in April, 300 per cent more than 15 policies introduced in March and compared to a total of 104 policies, or an . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- 7 * 24 Wire that delivers the earliest possible alerts of market-moving news and tailored insights from China
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly newsletter with Editor's Picks
Already have an account? Sign In