The city of Kaifeng in central China’s Henan province has reversed a decision to remove home sales restrictions, saying it had failed to assess the full market impact of the move, according to a statement released by the local government on Saturday.
One day earlier, the local housing regulator confirmed media reports that the city had lifted a rule that prohibits homeowners from selling their properties for at least . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In