The spring session of China’s largest trade expo, the Canton Fair, has been postponed over concerns about coronavirus outbreak.
Chinese exporters are seeing more and more customers cancel or reduce their orders as the global spread of the coronavirus dampens overseas demand, taking another blow after they struggled to resume productions in the wake of the epidemic in China.
The decision to delay the Canton Fair came after the authority considered the current development . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- Original and data-driven reporting with details and perspectives you won't find anywhere else
- THE WIRE - A real-time platform focused on China, with up-to-the-minute updates
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- We focus. That's why you choose us.
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from intelligent readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In