Chinese local governments will issue combined 483.94 billion yuan bonds this week, the highest one-week amount on record, according to their public announcements.
China's southern Guangdong province will issue no more than 132.67 billion yuan worth of bonds, the biggest issuer this week, followed by Shandong province which will issue 71.99 billion yuan bonds. Jiangxi province and Fujian province will also issue bonds this week.
Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - a real-time financial news platform focused on China
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In