Chinese local governments will issue combined 483.94 billion yuan bonds this week, the highest one-week amount on record, according to their public announcements.
China's southern Guangdong province will issue no more than 132.67 billion yuan worth of bonds, the biggest issuer this week, followed by Shandong province which will issue 71.99 billion yuan bonds. Jiangxi province and Fujian province will also issue bonds this week.
Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- Original and data-driven reporting with details and perspectives you won't find anywhere else
- THE WIRE - A real-time platform focused on China, with up-to-the-minute updates
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- We focus. That's why you choose us.
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from intelligent readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In