Chinese local governments have recently announced a total of more than 11 trillion yuan investment, most in infrastructure projects, in an effort to boost the economy that has been hard hit by the coronavirus outbreak.
Local governments including Beijing, Fujian province, Henan province, Yunnan province and Jiangsu province have announced their lists of key projects for 2020, involving combined more than 11 trillion yuan investment, according to their public announcements.
"To ease the impact of . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- Original and data-driven reporting with details and perspectives you won't find anywhere else
- THE WIRE - A real-time platform focused on China, with up-to-the-minute updates
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- We focus. That's why you choose us.
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from intelligent readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In