Chinese local governments have reaffirmed differentiated real estate policies for different cities, a strategy called "one city one policy", in their 2019 government work reports and pledged more efforts to develop house rental markets, although preventing risks in the sector remains one of the top tasks in the new year.
As the country turns to a strategy of differentiated policies for different cities based on local situation, with flexibility given to local governments, those cities with sufficient housing inventory and a prospect of stable house prices are likely to see some relaxation of regulatory measures on the real estate sector . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Systematic, timely and data-driven reporting on China's economy and financial markets with details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere!
- Daily Brief newsletter delivered before market open every weekday wrapping up the most important China-related stories.
- Weekly Market Wrap-up on A shares, Chinese bonds, the Yuan and commodities!
- Interviews with China experts. We find you insights you should never miss!
- Conference calls and events. Nothing is better than talking to newsmakers, experts and reporters directly, right?
Already have an account? Sign In